PDA

View Full Version : pains around groin area

miss motown
11-07-08, 22:22
hi everyone i havent posted for awhile but i just want some reasurance. well it started 2night in work i got this pain at the top of my leg around the groin area its been on and off all night i carnt stop thinking i have a blood clot and its going to go straight to my heart i got myself into a terrible state in work i went really dizzy and felt like i couldent breath obviously i brought on a panic attack.well the pain is still there sometimes it feels really cold has anybody else had anything simlar

nomorepanic
11-07-08, 22:29
Not sure what that is.

Why not call NHS direct and ask for reassurance so you won't worry all weekend

Trixie
12-07-08, 06:12
hi everyone i havent posted for awhile but i just want some reasurance. well it started 2night in work i got this pain at the top of my leg around the groin area its been on and off all night i carnt stop thinking i have a blood clot and its going to go straight to my heart i got myself into a terrible state in work i went really dizzy and felt like i couldent breath obviously i brought on a panic attack.well the pain is still there sometimes it feels really cold has anybody else had anything simlar

Do you suffer from back problems?

diane07
12-07-08, 09:36
i've had that when my glands have come up in my groin.
Di xx

belle
12-07-08, 10:11
I often have my groin glands come up making my groin/bottom of my back and leg ache terribly.

JoT
12-07-08, 10:35
Yes, groin glands do that to me too, they can swell up if you are run down. Also you might have pulled a muscle without realising.

Hope you feeling ok now
Jo x