PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Venus Calling
12-07-08, 01:32
Hi! My name is Jacky and I am 45 years old. I had my first panic attack when I was 24 and had mild bouts up until about 27 when they stopped. Spent a day in A & E due to what turned out to be a panic attack in March this year, had a few mild ones in April and nothing until a big one two weeks ago which I had to spend the night in hospital for and they managed to do an ECG whilst I had one which confirmed my heart was ok. Since then I keep getting them almost daily.

I don't know why they have just started as I am not worried about anything and perfectly happy. The only problems I have is constant pain from arthritis which he thinks is triggering the panic attacks.

Anyway - it's great to be here. This site has already helped me understand what's happening to me. Thank you! :yesyes:

jesse08
12-07-08, 05:27
Hi ya Glad you found NMP as it's great for support and advice whether it be panic or anxiety or depression....and ther's no age limit!! Have fun here, Jesse.

:welcome::flowers:

marie1974
12-07-08, 10:37
hiya and welcome to nmp u will find great support here and meet new friends.
hugs xx

The Fool
12-07-08, 15:18
HI JACKY!! welcome to nmp!! hope we can chat sometime!!

charli x

Southern_Belle
12-07-08, 15:34
Hi Jacky,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
12-07-08, 15:35
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

milly jones
12-07-08, 16:28
hi jacky

a warm welcome to nmp

love milly xx :hugs:

Venus Calling
12-07-08, 19:43
Thanks for the welcome! Nice to meet you all! :D

nomorepanic
12-07-08, 19:50
Hi Jacky

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

:welcome:

kellie
12-07-08, 20:57
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:09
Hello Jacky And Welcome ......wish Ya Well.............linda

Nibbles
13-07-08, 21:27
Hi Jacky and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)