PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Nina80
12-07-08, 19:44
Hi my name is Nina and I suffer from panic/anxiety attacks. I happened to find this site while 'looking' online for some help to cope with them. I truely hope to meet some new people and to get some support. Lookin forward to meetin you!

nomorepanic
12-07-08, 19:49
Hi Nina

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

:welcome:

milly jones
12-07-08, 20:17
welcome nina

nmp is a brill site for making friends and gaining support

love milly xxx

Chelle
12-07-08, 20:22
Hi there my name is Chelle and I've only just started to suffer from what I would call a panic attack but maybe there's another name for it!

I've got a new job as a Training Consultant and I have to stand in front of small groups of adults facilitating training. I'm okay when I know what I'm talking about but sometimes I suddenly get a rush of ice cold fear running through me and my mind goes blank, and my face goes red hot! I've managed these situations so far - they've happened about 3 times in the last 2 weeks, but I need to get some strategies to overcome them long term.

I look forward to talking to people about this and of course making new friends!

:blush:

kellie
12-07-08, 20:56
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
13-07-08, 00:21
Hi Nina,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
13-07-08, 00:32
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:03
Hello Nina And Welcome....wish Ya Well.......linda

Nibbles
13-07-08, 21:27
Hi Nina and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)