PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Rogue
13-07-08, 01:25
I'm Rogue that's all you need to know about the name thing. I'm almost 16 and every since I was kid I began developing mental issues. I'm new here so If anyone would like to be my freind or just help me out it would be appreciated.
~Rogue

Southern_Belle
13-07-08, 01:36
Hi Rogue,

Welcome to the site. We would be glad to help you out and I know you will make many friends here and get support. I would start by reading Self Help and Personal Stories that are to the left of your screen. It is nice to know that you are not alone in your feelings.

Take care,

Laura

Stressed92
13-07-08, 11:10
Hi Rogue
Welcome to nmp. I'm 15 too, not many people on here are my age so it's good to finally find someone who is:). What sort of problems do you suffer with? Pm me if you want to talk about it.
Amy
x x

alexis
13-07-08, 11:19
Hi rogue and welcome, you will get lots of help here and meet lots of people offering good advice, take care.

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 13:59
Hello Rogue And Welcome........wish Ya Well............linda

Nibbles
13-07-08, 21:21
Hi Rogue and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

milly jones
13-07-08, 21:48
hi rogue

a very big welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

milly xxx

marie1974
13-07-08, 22:01
hi rogue and welcome, there a quite a few younger members who im sure will help u and alot of others too. keep posting your problems hun and we will do our best to help u. you will make some nice friends her too who understand u and wot your going through hugs xxxx

nomorepanic
13-07-08, 22:17
Hi Rogue

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

kellie
14-07-08, 10:59
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
14-07-08, 19:36
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx