PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am new here

leah2008
13-07-08, 08:52
My names leah and i have just turned 20! I have always been a worrier, worrying about everything from getting ill to family and friends, however, since april this year i have started to suffer from anxiety and its awful physical symptoms!
I have got a little girl who is 14 months old, and i suffer from post-natal depression aswell!
I just feel like im always going to feel like this!!

diane07
13-07-08, 09:14
hi leah,

A big welcome to nmp hun.
Aww i'm sorry you're going through a tough time, but you will get alot of support here.
And i can assure you that you won't always feel like this and you are not alone, you will find this site is like having another family but one who understands totally how you feel.

best wishes
Di xx

leah2008
13-07-08, 09:23
Thanks for the reply, i only found this site yesterday and its already made me feel like im not alone, its nice to be able to speak to people who feel the same, as my family just dont understand!! xx

diane07
13-07-08, 09:37
aww well you have us here now,
just keep posting hun and you will get lots of help, do you have a partner? i know post natal depression is awful i got it with my first child, have you been to the docs?

di xx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:00
Hello Leah And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well...............linda

Southern_Belle
13-07-08, 14:33
Hi Leah,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand your feelings of anxiety and you will receive support. I hope you are under a doctor's care for your post natal depression, it can be daunting at times. You will get better!

Take care,

Laura

pineapple
13-07-08, 19:06
hi i know what your going through love because i had it from the birth of my second son if you want some advise and want to talk post me and ill get back welcome to no panic love pineapplexxxx

boomer
13-07-08, 19:17
welcome to nmp. hope the site helps you to feel supported and remember your not alone.

milly jones
13-07-08, 21:01
hi leah

welcome to the nmp family

lots love milly xx

Nibbles
13-07-08, 21:35
Hi Leah and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
13-07-08, 22:19
Hi Leah

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

weeble40
14-07-08, 19:41
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx