PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Kairen

alexis
13-07-08, 18:42
Hi i would just like to say
A BIG WELL DONE TO KAIREN.:yesyes: :bighug1: :hugs: :yesyes:
Kairen has overcome a lot, hence why she is not here as much now, but offers support still.:D
Today she has completed a run raising money for charity.:yesyes:
I raise money for charity but could never have done what she has done today, I take easy option Tombolas etc.:whistles:
Anyway earlier in the year I was supporting Kairen during a difficult time, I wont post it here as its private and Im sure Kairen will post if she wants.:flowers:
Its only 2 weeks ago, we spent a lovely weekend, swinging on a hammock on her patio with her saying I cant do it, I had no doubts and knew she could/would do it, so well done my special friend.:yahoo:
She is an inspiration to us all that keep on fighting!!
We can do it!!!
:yesyes:

Cathy V
13-07-08, 19:10
Well done to your pal Kairen...thats a great acheivement, and ive just had a drink in our pub for her too!

Best wishes Kairen
Cathy xxx

kate
13-07-08, 20:48
A big WELL DONE Kairen :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Love Kate xxx

milly jones
13-07-08, 21:02
a really big nmp well done to u kairen

love milly xxxxx

Piglet
14-07-08, 17:53
:yesyes: :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Southern_Belle
14-07-08, 20:06
Congratulations Kairen for fighting your anxiety and getting out there and running for charity. Many would not do this even if they did not suffer with anxiety! Thanks for sharing Alexis.

Take care,

Laura

kairen
14-07-08, 21:24
Ah thanks everyone,
The race was only 3 miles but i cant normally run to the end of the street, the race was for cancer research, as my Dad was diagnosed with cancer last year and underwent a major operation and earlier this year had all his chemo etc so this is a charity very close to my heart,

thanks for the support
and of course to you alexis forever at my side x