PDA

View Full Version : Hello All~

noworriesnocries
13-07-08, 20:31
Hey all,

I have been diagnoised with anxiety attacks and hyperventilation syndrome last year May, after a very tough night at the hospital that ended with quite a bit of ativan... I have been on propranolol for a year (until this May). It is now July, and haven't had an attack since January... I had some really tough time, but learned to cope with it. I changed my thinking process, quit grad. school, got new hobbies, and sought support of loved ones. I know one day it may come back and I accept it. I want to help those coping with the same problem. I know there are a lot of people with panic disorder, having attacks more than once a day even (like I did)... And I know lots of people who recover. I still worry sometimes about health, etc... but not like before... I was unable to drive, never did. I can now... I want to share what I did with you all...

milly jones
13-07-08, 20:38
a warm welcome to nmp

really glad to meet u hun

milly xx

noworriesnocries
13-07-08, 20:39
thx :)

Nibbles
13-07-08, 21:32
Hi noworriesnocries and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
13-07-08, 22:21
Hi noworries

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

kellie
14-07-08, 10:58
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
14-07-08, 14:12
Hello Noworriesnocry And Welcome .......glad To Hear You Are Doing Good....i Wish Ya Well.........linda

weeble40
14-07-08, 18:05
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
14-07-08, 19:54
Hi,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura