PDA

View Full Version : New to the group

wendyj5
13-07-08, 21:43
Hi all my name is Wendy. I am a mother of 3 busy kids and have a wonderful husband. I have had panic attacks for the past 10 years and just when I think I am getting better they sneak up and bite me again, which really frustrates me which in turn just adds to the anxiety. I live in a small town and there is no one that I know of here ,minus my family, that understands what panic is, so I look forward to meeting others who suffer as well so I don't feel so alone in this. Look forward to meeting all of you soon.

marie1974
13-07-08, 22:08
hiya and welcome to nmp hun, u will get lots of advice and support here and meet new friends, its hard having no friends around, i only have a few and dont have family around so i understand especially with kids as i got 3 and its hard work. glad u got a great hubby though mine is great too hugs xxx

milly jones
13-07-08, 22:11
hi wendy

a warm welcome to nmp

hope u find the peace of mind ur looking for

love milly xxx

nomorepanic
13-07-08, 22:17
Hi Wendy

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

jesse08
14-07-08, 07:39
Hi Wendy, NMP is great for support and advice. Welcome and hope to see you around.
:welcome: :flowers:

kellie
14-07-08, 10:54
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
14-07-08, 14:18
Hello Wendy And Welcome You Are Not Alone Here You Will Find Lots Of Info And Support .....wish Ya Well..........linda

diane07
14-07-08, 17:11
Hi wendy,

Welcome to nmp, i'm sure you will get lots of help here hun, its like a huge big family who understand one another.

Best wishes

Di xx

weeble40
14-07-08, 18:03
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
14-07-08, 19:53
Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Nibbles
16-07-08, 16:07
Hi Wendy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)