PDA

View Full Version : I had a tremor fit tonight :(:(

MommyKC
14-07-08, 07:16
i have been doing SOOOO good!! for over a month. I even took a trip out of state for a week with my husband and kids and did farely well with my anxiety. i have not had a full blown panic attack in a very long time. but tonight when i was running on the treadmil i started to get nervouse because my heart rate was up. after, i took a shower and started twitching all over. My whole body was just twitching, even my husband could tell..they were like short small ticks as i can best describe them. what scares me the most is looking in the mirror and watching my head tick. I am just now calming down and coming off of this. It lasted a few hours. has anyone experienced this before? i excersize almost every night and have not had this happen to me before, so i dont know what to think :(

Southern_Belle
14-07-08, 19:46
Hi MommyKC,

Good job on getting out with the family on a vacation especially to another state! As for your twitching, I only do it under one eye and it is usually due to stress or because I am going to get a migraine. I would go to your GP and describe what happened just for assurance. It might be because you are stressing your body too much by exercising every night. Good luck and again congrats on your vacation.

Many hugs,

Laura