PDA

View Full Version : Not to good!!!!!!

yorkylover
14-07-08, 10:43
Im so scared of having a set back!!!!!!!!!:weep: :weep:

I have had a terrible weekend,I cant go into details as is to do with someone I work with.To cut a long story short I had to have words with them and they were abusive to me over the phone and I also received a nasty txt.I dont cope very well with problems.I had to call the manager at home,who didnt mind and Im waiting to hear back from him today.

I have been so anxious,sick,dizzy ect.And Im so scared Im going to have a PA which I havent had now in nearly two years.I really dont need this hassel.I have had my beta blockers reduced this week as well.

Im not one for arguements and confrontation,Im so stressed out.:mad:

milly jones
14-07-08, 12:35
hunny i know exactly how ur feeling

if ure like me ud rather accept the guilt and say sorry just to get things back to normal even if its not ur fault.

try and believe that now u have offloaded this to ur boss, let them deal with the hassel hun, thats what their paid for.

know its easy to say hunny. can u get to go for a walk, or have mate over to chat too to relieve ur anx?

please try not to worry and remember we are here to help u and send u hugs

milly xxx

yorkylover
14-07-08, 12:55
Thanks Milly,dont have any close friends:weep: But I have taken the dogs out today.I worry all the time,just want to get this evening over with.

Hope 2
14-07-08, 13:12
Hi Yorkylover :flowers:

Sorry to hear what's happened, it really does get to you I know. I agree with what Mill said about yr manager, let them take the weight somewhat.

You know what though, I think your FAB for the 'having words part' cos that took courage hun so well done, you can cope with this, as you have done with many things I will bet xx

Good for you, let us know how you get on?
Hope xx

kazzie
14-07-08, 15:24
Hi Ellen:hugs:

Sorry I cant offer any words of wisdom but wanted you to know Im thinking of you:hugs:

You have my number if you need a chat:)

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

milly jones
14-07-08, 15:30
ellen

pm and we can swop msns hun xx

milly jones
14-07-08, 15:31
if u want to that is, sorry xx

no pressure

milly xx

yorkylover
14-07-08, 16:08
Thanks Guy's:bighug1: :bighug1:

diane07
14-07-08, 17:26
Aww,

try not to worry hun, good for you for standing up for yourself in the first place, like milly said this one is for the manager to worry about.
Hope it all works out

Di xx

yorkylover
15-07-08, 16:47
Well the person in question has handed in there notice.Of course I blame myself but the manager said he thinks she was looking for an excuse to leave,and he would rather keep me there as I have been there 12 years or more,he doesnt blame me at all,but why do I feel so poop:weep: it was just something triviel,nothing to leave about:shrug:

milly jones
15-07-08, 17:14
perhaps there was more to this than u know hun

ppl dont normally quit job so easily, not in these days

there may have been other incidents and she was given an ultimation, leace or be sacked.

much better for her future for her to resign hun

try and forget and rejoice in the fact that ur manager clearly values u

shes not worth the anx hun

mill xxxx

yorkylover
15-07-08, 23:42
Thanks Milly,I think there is more to it as well.

Hope 2
16-07-08, 00:58
Hi Yorkylover

I hope you can feel more relaxed now, and don't feel a bit guilty ok :winks: xx

Cheery Bye
Hope xx

yorkylover
16-07-08, 23:33
Well the person is working two weeks notice,there is an atmosphere:mad: I work downstairs and she does up.We are the only two in the building in the evening,and she still isnt doing her hours,she supposed to. I get tense at work as she has to come down stairs to leave the building,and I dont want a confrontation.I wish the two weeks would hurry up and come.I have felt so ill since last Friday,so anxious,ache all over and I have had a headache every day.
Why am I so chicken:weep: :mad: Why cant I stand up for myself:weep: :mad:

yorkylover
17-07-08, 16:35
Just feel so flippin awful,why is it you try and help some people and you just get things shoved back in your face!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :weep: :mad: :weep: :mad: :weep:

kazzie
17-07-08, 17:32
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Ellen

The 2 weeks will soon pass

Deep breath

Kaz x:hugs:

yorkylover
17-07-08, 23:05
I hope so,hope she doesnt decide to stay.:weep: :weep:

samc100
17-07-08, 23:19
She won't be staying - I think your boss is delighted she is off. As I have told you - if she was so good they'd have asked her to rethink her notice...

You have to have a relaxing weekend my dear or you will make yourself ill over this and you don't need it.. You have done nothing wrong, your boss supports you. Now lots of hugs and think of fun things to do xxxxx

( I know I am very bossy !!! - to anyone reading this thinking I am really harsh - Yorkylover knows I love her)

yorkylover
17-07-08, 23:22
O bless,thank you Sam.Sometimes I need to be told :yesyes:

And thanks everyone for the support.:hugs:

yorkylover
22-07-08, 16:34
I shall be glad when this person leaves.I hate the feeling everynight I go to work,my tummy starts and I get all agitated,and anxious.:mad:

kazzie
22-07-08, 23:39

Thinking of you

yorkylover
25-07-08, 16:40
Well she aint going until the 8th Aug,another two weeks I have got to put up with it.Hopefully it will go quick.My mum & dad are fed up of me going on,but its just really got to me alot,and its got me really down.The person in question was so rude to me on the phone,and she thinks she is something she aint.:mad: :mad: :mad:

yorkylover
07-08-08, 14:52
well only two more days to go:yahoo: and she will be gone.Its really got to me,haveing to work and avoid bumping into someone cos of a confrontation.My family have said my moods have been awful and I have been snappy.Plus I have had alot of other problems.

Actually today I feel flippin awful!!!!!!!!!!:weep:

andie73
07-08-08, 15:09
Hi

I had a similar thing at work before christmas and it was awful. It caused my to suffer the worst anx I have ever had. Luckily I've come through it, and you will too. Don't be surprised if the feelings don't go straight away even after the person in question has gone.

It took me about two months to re gain my confidence at work and to start being happy about being there. I couldn't understand why, but I just think when you have been so stressed and forced to be around someone at work it takes it's toll in all elements of your life. Pressures that have caused anx may go but the anx takes a while to subside.

Like you the person I had problems with left, and my manager wanted me to stay not her, I was on verge of leaving through her bullying. Luckily she went and I stayed, and life is now soooo much better. I still get anx sometimes but nothing in comparison to what is was. I actually get on much much better with other people at work, and have even had a few social outings with one of them. The person made my life hell, she was a domineering bully, but also very clever so people around thought she was lovely. It made me feel even worse.

You will get through this, but don't be too impatient or hard on yourself, you have been in a very difficult situation.

Take care

kazzie
07-08-08, 21:38

Not long to go now:yesyes:

yorkylover
11-08-08, 14:35
Well she has left Im pleased to say.But tonight I am meeting the new lady and I have to show her the job,so she will be working along side me for a week.Im so nervouse,my stomach is all over the place and I feel awful:scared15:

She is probably very nice,but Im still a nervouse wreck:ohmy: :ohmy: words will probably all come out wrong and I'll probably make a right t** of myself:blush:

yorkylover
11-08-08, 17:12
O well,off to work to meet the new lady,feeling very anxious,very nervouse,tummy all over the place:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: pooping myself now!!!!:weep: :weep: :weep:

sheba2
11-08-08, 19:21
Good luck and I'm sure you will be fine once you get stuck in. I bet the new lady is just as nervous. I hope she is friendly.

honeybee3939
11-08-08, 20:55
Ellen

Hope today as gone well for you at work hun:hugs: , sounds like you have been having a worrying time, hope the new lady is friendly too.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

yorkylover
12-08-08, 16:58
Met new lady,really nice.Im so pleased the other one has now gone.Big weight of my shoulder's.

Thank you everyone who replied my post.:hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
12-08-08, 21:15
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Ellen

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
13-08-08, 19:31
Great news Ellen:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx