PDA

View Full Version : Panics

Bozo
15-07-08, 02:02
:) My wife has suffered for many years from panic attacks, since the death of her son, to a previous marriage, it was a cot death and to this day, she stills feels so bad about it.

She has coped with a horrible divorce since, her sudden death of her dad from cancer and then her mothers suicide, her 2 sisters and her older daughter didnt help her in any way.

I've seen her cope with so many things, and she's now back on track, but so vulnerable.

Hope you can help!

Cheers Bozo :yesyes:

Southern_Belle
15-07-08, 02:27
Hi Bozo,

Welcome to the site. It does seem like your wife has been through so much. Please tell her I'm very sorry for the loss of her son and parents. She must be a very strong person to have coped with all of that and fought through the anxiety and panic. Many here will understand how she has been feeling and we will give her support. By the way, we also support caregivers.

Take care,

Laura

kellie
15-07-08, 08:38
Hiya Bozo :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here. Both you and your wife will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some nice freinds along the way.
Im so sorry your wife has had to endure so much with the loss of her son and parent and to also battle panic attacks. Keep posting and talk to us about things and we will help as much as we can.

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pooh
15-07-08, 09:21
Hi
Welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Lindalou64
15-07-08, 11:04
Hello Bozo And Welcome Im Sorry Ya Wife Has Been Thru So Much There Is Alot Of Info And Support For The Both Of You Here...wish Ya Both Well.......linda

milly jones
15-07-08, 13:38
hi welcome to nmp

hope u gain an insight into anx and dep here

love milly xxx

nomorepanic
15-07-08, 22:30
Member asked to be removed.