PDA

View Full Version : HI I am new

tjrocks
15-07-08, 11:28
HI there I am new to this forum but do belong to netmums forum. I am a single parent of 3 have been through crap and more crap and as a result am now suffering with an anxiety/panic disorder. (oh the joys) I have been through councilling (sp) and did an anxiety management course with mind but still struggle. I like most have good days and bad days and have been having a bad few days due to physical symtoms. I do try to stay positive but it is hard sometimes and thought people on here may be able to help me through the bad times and I may be able to help people when I am in the good times.

Thats all for now folks
:D

berkshiregirl
15-07-08, 11:30
hi tjrocks and welcome to nmp you will get so much support and we all hope to help eachother as much as we can xxx

milly jones
15-07-08, 13:30
hi tj

welcome to the rollercoaster that is anx and the support that is nmp

good to meet u

milly xxx

Southern_Belle
15-07-08, 15:08
Hi TJ,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
15-07-08, 22:42
Hi Tj

Just wanted to say hi and :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nikki1982
16-07-08, 02:37
I just thought I'd drop in and leave a message just to say hi & I am also new too.

xxx

jesse08
16-07-08, 07:59
Hi TJ Rocks and Nicky
:welcome:
Glad you have found NMP. It's great for help and support from people who know what you're going through. Enjoy!

kellie
16-07-08, 09:02
Hiya Hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. Are you following the advice they gave you in the anx management course? you need to follow that advice everyday hun untill you are confident that you are getting control of things, and then keep it going for maybe once a wk.
Being a mom to three kids is also tiering and stressful so make sure you take time out for you, i know thats easier said than done but you have to hun.
keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.
dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all live about things or just relax and have a giggle.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

tjrocks
16-07-08, 13:12
WOW!

I cant believe I got so many replies on my first post. Thanks everyone it has made me feel so welcome. :bighug1:

I do follow the things I learnt on the course. I done so well i even came of the propranalol. But the last couple of weeks have been so busy ive gone backwards and am back on the pills. I have social phobia as well and have had to go to several performances that my kids have been in so it has been a bit to much really. But saying that I did it and am proud I did it. Just paying for it now lol.

Thanks again for the welcome is so reassuring to know there are others out there like me. Not many ppl understand do they. I get a lot of pull yourself together attitudes.

Thanks again

Trudy:hugs:

weeble40
16-07-08, 16:02
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Nibbles
16-07-08, 16:18
Hi TJ Rocks and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 12:00
Hellp Tj And Welcome To The Site ...wish Ya Well.......linda

tjrocks
18-07-08, 12:49
Thank you all :bighug1: :bighug1:

puresugar
18-07-08, 13:16
hi tjrocks and:welcome:
sure you will find loads of support and advice here