PDA

View Full Version : FIREQUEEN

FIREQUEEN
15-07-08, 12:48
Hello, I Am 52 And Have Suffered With Anxiety And Panic Attacks Also Depression For Almost 15 Years. This Is Since My Mother Died Suddenly The Day Before My Birthday. I Am Married With Two Sons. I Have A Tibetan Terrier Called Rodney. We Have Just Lost Billy Six Weeks Ago, Billy Was My Other Tibetan Terrier. So I Have Had A Really Bad Bout Of Depression.
None Of My Family Understand My Illness. So I Need To Talk To People Who Do.

milly jones
15-07-08, 13:21
hi firequeen

i have anx and dep illness too.

i love my 2 labs lol they give u such empathy dont they?

welcome to nmp

love milly xxxx

yorkylover
15-07-08, 13:36
Hi and :welcome: we all understand your problems here,you will get lots of support and friendly advise.
Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother and your dog Billy,I know what its like to lose a loved one and a beloved pet as do alot of other people here and its very hard.

we are all here for you.:hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
15-07-08, 15:11
Hi FireQueen,

Welcome to the site. I am sorry for the loss of your Mother and Billy. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. Sometimes others who don't have anxiety and/or depression just can't fathom how we feel. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
15-07-08, 22:41
Hi Firequeen

Just wanted to say hi and :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Dave777
15-07-08, 22:46
Hi Firequeen, welcome,hope we can help you through difficult times.

Dave:flowers:

kellie
16-07-08, 10:36
Hiya Hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. You will find many ppl here who understand how you are feeling.Keep posting and we will help as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
16-07-08, 16:02
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Nibbles
16-07-08, 16:18
Hi Firequeen and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:58
Hello Firequeen And Welcome To The Site .....wish Ya Well.........linda