PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

cardcraft
15-07-08, 15:13
I was given a link to this forum by someone I come across yesterday on another forum - and I thank them from the bottom of my heart as this looks like a fab place.

My name is Paula,Im 36 I live in Norfolk and I have suffered with agoraphobia/anxiety since 2001 - Ive alienated myself from what friends I did have and feel even more alone than ever, I hate living this life I have and I so want to move on but wonder why I cant seem to move on.
I seemed to have settled into this no mans land of a life where I cant go to work,I can go out but only a small radius of my house or if I go out with my husband - Im going to be quite frank and feel a bit bad to say this but I sometimes wonder if I wasnt with my husband would I be better......an odd thing to say I know but he's extremely quiet and doesnt have any friends and rather spend all his time with me - maybe,Im blaming him when I shouldnt be but I cant help think if he had friends and a social life that maybe....actually I dont know what I expect.

Sorry for the waffle......Im looking forward to getting to know people and being part of a community.

milly jones
15-07-08, 15:42
hi paula

yes nmp is a fab place

a warm welcome to u hunny

love milly xx

kellylorraine
15-07-08, 15:47
hi im new to.this place looks like a big help.xx

Southern_Belle
15-07-08, 15:54
Hi Paula,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get their support. I feel that what you are saying is that if your hubby was more social it would force you to go out. That may be true, however, if you do want to get out on your own we will be able to help you. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Cathy V
15-07-08, 15:56
Hi Paula, welcome to nmp :welcome: xxxxx

diane07
15-07-08, 16:00
Hi paula,

Welcome to nmp.
Its a great place to be as i'm sure you'll find out and lots of people will be in the same predicament as you so they'll be of great support to you.

Best wishes

Di xx

Amy & Amber
15-07-08, 17:20
Hi I am a newbie too!

Amy x

Divinely Desolate
15-07-08, 18:16
Hi and welcome fellow newbies! :)

nomorepanic
15-07-08, 22:40
Hi Paula

Just wanted to say hi and :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

kellie
16-07-08, 10:34
Hiya Hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. You will find many ppl here who understand how you are feeling.Keep posting and we will help as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
16-07-08, 16:16
Hi Paula and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

weeble40
16-07-08, 16:37
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:57
Hello Paula And Welcome To The Site .......wish Ya Well..............linda