PDA

View Full Version : hello there fello worriers

kellylorraine
15-07-08, 15:43
:hugs:I cant tell you how much of a relief it is to know im not the only crazy anxious person in the world.God after 8 years ive finally been put on anxiety tablets 10mg of citalopram,jesus ive been on em 2 weeks and i cant tell you how weird i feel...you should never give an anxiety sufferer this side affect leaflet...took me 3wks to even build up the courage to take em.please someone tell me im not odd..ive had,headaches,breast pain stiff neck,the weirdest muscle twiches...in my thumb of alll places! one minute im so hungrey i could be sick..the next minute i feel sick and cant eat..my jaw aches..im bloody knackered...am i normal or am i beyond help?? xxx:yahoo:

Southern_Belle
15-07-08, 15:51
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site. Yes you are normal. The pills make you feel just awful for about two to three weeks before they kick in or at least they did me. Then to be honest they helped me tons. You will find that we all understand how you are feeling and you will get support. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
15-07-08, 22:40
Hi Kelly

Just wanted to say hi and :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

milly jones
15-07-08, 23:35
hi hun

ur not crazy

welcome to nmp

stick with meds i did and i feel so much better

love milly xx

Nibbles
16-07-08, 16:10
Hi Kelly and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
16-07-08, 16:30
Hiya Kelly :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. yes hun your are normal and it may take a few wks more yet for your meds to kick in, they can take up to 8 wks but everyone is different.keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxx

weeble40
16-07-08, 16:38
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

kellylorraine
16-07-08, 16:38
i feel so much better knowing you are all here..its a scarey place to be with people and still feel so alone...its not like that here.x

lorac
16-07-08, 16:56
Hi Kelly

You certainly aren't alone there are lots of people on this site who understand what you are going through :welcome:

Carol

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:46
Hello Kelly And Welcome To The Site Yes You Are Normal Meds Can Do That At First If They Continue Talk With Your Doctor..........wish Ya Well..............linda