PDA

View Full Version : Claire Weeks (books)

Krakers
16-07-08, 03:41
Hi - I bought a couple of the CW books a year or so ago, but never made it past page 11 because I didn't think them relevant to me. Theres a lot of people swear by them, so they must be some use to someone.

They're up for grabs to the first poster. I don't want anything from them other than you to get something out of reading them.

Krakers.

tamo
16-07-08, 07:01
Id be happy to take those books from you.
I have bouts of good and bad years.

please eamil me at tamo2007@hotmail.co.uk

Best regards

tamo
16-07-08, 12:35
I am happy to pay p&p plus make you a donation.

Thanks

Krakers
16-07-08, 14:30
Congrats Tamo on two new shiny Claire Weekes books !

I've just posted you an Email requesting address details. I don't want anything in return, however if you did want to make a small donation, I'm sure Nic would be happy to receive it for the site.

Just wrapped it all up for you ready to post. OoooOooo - reminded me of Christmas. Thinking of which .... Eeeek ! Only 161 shopping days left :scared15:

Krakers.

Kim Baker
17-07-08, 11:01
That was so thoughtful of You Krackers!:hugs:

I wouldn't be without my Claire Weekes Books!:yesyes:

Love,
Kim X

tamo
24-07-08, 20:03
Krackers I hope you are well and I am waiting like a 10 year old for my new claire Weeks books to arrive.
Many thanks for the very kind gesture.

Tom

Krakers
26-07-08, 01:50
So sorry Tom - wrapped it all up and then put it to one side and didn't go straight to the post office.

Sent First Class yesterday, so hopefully you might have them when you read this !

Krakers.

tamo
27-07-08, 19:49
Hi Krackers,
The books arrived on Saturday morning and I thank you so mutch for that very kind gift.If I can be of any help please email me.I hope you are well.

Tom