PDA

View Full Version : Twitching Eye

tt
27-04-05, 18:02
For the last few days, i have my right eye that twitches about every 10-15mins. It feels totally weird. My neck has been so tight and tensed. I have been going to the gym regularly and have been feeling better about things but there is always something that seems to crop up.
Has anyone had this and how long before it goes away?
Should I see a Doctor or an Optomitrist?

Thanks,
TT:)

Meg
27-04-05, 18:45
Many people with non panic but have a stressful life have a nervous tic when under pressure, tired or stressed. It is just a muscle in a bit of an anxious state all by itself.

If you neck is tense a massage may sort them both out - if not some deep relaxation wil help ..

Sounds like you're on the mend.

If you haven't had an eye test for a while then its not a bad thing to have anyway but I don't think you need to see your doctor about this as yet.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
27-04-05, 18:59
hi TT,

my eyes twitch every once in a while but normally only when I'm extremely nervous about something - I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!!

Sarah :D

kairen
27-04-05, 19:04
Hi tt

I had that a few weeks ago, it lasted about a month, it was really annoying, i felt like i was winking at everyone, it has stopped now but every now and again it does it, def think its a stress thing or if your really tired, try not to think about it to much and it will just go away on its own

kairen x

nomorepanic
27-04-05, 20:11
I used to get this all the time. I could look in a mirror and see it twitching. It went in time.

Nicola

Rebecca
28-04-05, 04:46
My eye twitches alot of times....one time it did it for like a week straight...It freaked me out.....i could see it in the mirror, I hated it....But don't let it scare you....Im pretty sure its just a muscle.

Also if your real tired it does it sometimes.....

dont be to scared about it!

I think it happened to us all

[^]

Rebecca

tt
28-04-05, 12:27
It has been 4 days now and I really hope it goes away soon.

Thank you for all your replies,

Chant
16-08-08, 00:38
I've heard that that is a lack of vitamin B6. I take B6 for that.

Angelina
10-03-09, 13:50
Hi TT:)

I,m having lots and lots of twitching in my eyes and it is annoying and it does bother me at times but reading all of the other sufferers it has helped me not to worry. I am a little stressed at the moment so i.m thinking it is stress related.
Take time out for yourself and have a you night pamper yourself and have a long soak in the bath! Seems to help me chick.

Thanks,

Angelina:)