PDA

View Full Version : panic and stupidity!!

jenfromdenver
16-07-08, 18:05
this week my panic symptoms have been pretty good. ive had a few little blurps but for the most part things are okay.

the thing is, i feel really stupid. like my brain isnt working right, not like im mad at myself :) my memory is mush, words get caught in my mouth, and i spend a significant amount of time staring into space. im calm, but just really spacey. and doing small tasks like writing, or typing... its like the words get caught somewhere there too. alot of stuff i do at work is second nature, but if found myself making small silly mistakes unless i really stop and focus on the task.

so i have a couple theories. the most prominate is that ive been so hyper adrenalized the last few months that my senses have been intensified, and now that its lessening i feel "dumb" for lack of a better word.

the other is medication

and the third is a brain tumor. :) (jk. mostly)

has anyone else experienced this when panic symptoms start to yeld?

milly jones
16-07-08, 18:14
my meds make me flat on some days. this is preferable to the impending doom feeling i get on others, with the uncontrollable urge to cry.

i cant always remember things clearly, make mistakes etc. i put this down to lack of concentration.

id much rather live a little flat than constantly anxed up. my meds seem to just slow me a little, and allow me calm

milly xx