PDA

View Full Version : Diazepam and tramadol

fran1888
27-04-05, 22:38
Thank you all who posted.I called the GP about the tramadol and diazepam. And yes i can take them as its only a 2mg. Its only if i take the two toghter that can make me more sleepy during the day.So i think i will just take at night before i go to bed that way i might get a good sleep. But thanks again for advice..

Frances Gill
Love & Respect to you all...

seh1980
28-04-05, 10:01
I hope it helps you Fran..Let us know how it goes, ok? :D

florence
28-04-05, 23:04
Hey Fran, thats good news :)

Hope you will have better nights . Let us know how you get on .

Take care.
Florence.x

**A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.**

sal
29-04-05, 00:17
Hi Fran

Hope it helps you get some sleep. Let us know how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

fran1888
29-04-05, 09:23
Yep i got the best sleep when i took the diazepam..No problems with breathing and never got up once..So im feeling a big bit better with getting a good nights sleep..Thanks all.

Frances Gill
Love & Respect to you all...

florence
29-04-05, 10:32
Hi

Thats fantastic Fran , what a relief huh?
I hope you'll get many, many, many more nights of good sleep :).
Take care.

Florence.

**A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.**

sally
03-05-05, 11:23
I have been prescribed Diazepam and i am really anxious.....will they help me or will i become out of it?
Sally

Meg
03-05-05, 14:14
Sally,

It is a personal thing and you can titrate down the dose. If you feel very spaced out and sleepy you can half the dose next time and see what effect that brings.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...