PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Dancindiva
17-07-08, 05:03
Hello all I am new here. I have suffered from panic dissorder/agoraphobia and ocd for almost 20 years now. I hope to meet lots of new friends who are like me and hopefully make some pen pals that we can help each other out. Take care!:bighug1:

Alisonj
17-07-08, 05:43
Welcome! This is an awesome forum! I am on 17 years of panic/anxiety and OCD now.

kmans72
17-07-08, 06:40
How do you do it for 20 years? Did you ever get anyone to help you? I have been up and down with anxiety and panic attacks for 5 years and I like it better when I am in control. How do we get back to have it controlled? I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering for so long. Taking any meds or they just not the right ones. I know that feeling that put u on one take that one away and try something else and wonder why we have problems. Doctors!!! Do you have any advise on how to get rid of panic attacks or anxiety?

kellie
17-07-08, 08:00
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. I think talking about your fears and feeling is a theropy in its self so keep posting and we will help as much as we can.
We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just relax and have a giggle. Hope to see you in there some time .

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
17-07-08, 08:19
hi

a really warm welcome to nmp

love milly xx

jesse08
17-07-08, 08:27
Hi Dancindiva
Glad you have come across NMP and hope you get some of the great support and help it has to offer.
:welcome: :flowers: Jesse

babes2008
17-07-08, 08:45
Hello and welcome to the site xx

Southern_Belle
17-07-08, 16:23
Hi Dancindiva,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
17-07-08, 19:34
Hi Diva

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

lorac
17-07-08, 20:10
Hi Diva

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of support and good advise

Carol

Nibbles
17-07-08, 23:08
Hi Dancindiva and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:31
Hello Dancindiva And Welcome ....wish Ya Well...going On 20 Yrs Myself But Im So Much Better Then I Was Tg....as We All Will Be ...drop Me A Pm If Ya Like To Talk..........linda