PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

tag you're it
17-07-08, 05:59
Hi, I just registered. Looks like a great site and a lot of nice people! I'm excited to be joining. No one really knows yet what my problem is...I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia, then schizo-effective bipolar, and now I'm just going with depression. I'm taking a break from college and I'm seeing a psychiatrist (my fifth or something.) I've been through so many different medications. I've had problems my whole life...serious depression, anxiety, problems with socializing, anger, different traumatic events, self harm, emotional abuse, OCD, fighting and difficult parents, psychotic symptoms like hallucinations and delusions...and what I really need help with now is what I think is depersonalization-derealization--I've had the problem since I was little and it was really really scary for the first few years but is still hard, was never able to really describe it enough to get help, and now I'm struggling to address it.

kellylorraine
17-07-08, 06:59
hi there..if you ever want to talk im on here most nights.its good that you can address your problems and have an understanding of them.sometimes it just helps to talk to someone who doesnt know you but understands what its like not to be"normal",dont be a stranger...this site has helped me so much.:)

kellie
17-07-08, 08:08
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. I think talking about your fears and feeling is a theropy in its self so keep posting and we will help as much as we can.
We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just relax and have a giggle. Hope to see you in there some time .

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
17-07-08, 08:18
hi

yes its a brill site with super ppl

welcome

milly xx

babes2008
17-07-08, 08:46
Hello and welcome to the site xx

Southern_Belle
17-07-08, 16:23
Hi Tag,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

marie1974
17-07-08, 16:38
hi there and welcome well u have been through alot hun, you will find lots of useful info and support and also make new friends too. keep posting cos its great therapy sometimes writing it all down and we will do our best to help u. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
17-07-08, 19:33
Hi

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

lorac
17-07-08, 20:05
Hi Tag

Welcome to the site I am sure you will you will get lots of support here.

Take care

Carol

Nibbles
17-07-08, 23:07
Hi Tag and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:33
Hello Tag And Welcome To The Site........wish Ya Well..........linda