PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Myself

kmans72
17-07-08, 06:36
Hello I am glad that I finally found a place where it seems everyone has had some sort of problem with their meds and anxiety. Thought for a long time it was just me. Glad to know that is not true. The doctors and everyone else try to make you think its just you but it really isn't. Would like to talk to anyone with uncontrolable anxiety. That is what I have thought maybe someone would have some tips for me. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Karen

kellylorraine
17-07-08, 06:55
hia karen..welcome..im new to this site about 3 days.i have incontollable anxiety that leads to severe panic attacks.ive just started my meds and they seem to be helping...although the side effects are terrible...and making me anxious..lol..this site is fantastic and really helped me through my first few days on my meds.you will meets some lovely people.it helps so much to chat and have people understand what your going through! :hugs:xx

kellie
17-07-08, 08:09
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. I think talking about your fears and feeling is a theropy in its self so keep posting and we will help as much as we can.
We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just relax and have a giggle. Hope to see you in there some time .

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
17-07-08, 08:15
hi karen

a warm nmp welcome

love milly xxx

babes2008
17-07-08, 08:43
Hello Karen, welcome to the site x

Southern_Belle
17-07-08, 16:22
Hi Karen,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
17-07-08, 19:34
Hi Karen

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

lorac
17-07-08, 20:21
Hello Karen

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find good support here

Carol

Nibbles
17-07-08, 23:08
Hi Karen and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:28
Hello Karen And Welcome...wish Ya Well.........linda