PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing/Vibrating Sensation

AcroSplat
17-07-08, 13:18
Does anyone get this Vibrating sensation in their muscles or skin feeling?

Im having this feeling right now on the left hand side of my chest. I cant tell if its in the muscle, skin, or flesh, and its non stop and can continue for like 5 minutes with out stopping.

Nothing is actually moving though, (well as far i can tell). Its like its trying to mimic the muscle twitching ive been getting, but its lasts much longer.

Im not googling incase this is linked to anything else, but i think ive heard people on this site mention it before that its anxiety related.. ...... My fear as usual is Motor Nurone Disease/ALS.

Thanks again,

MommyKC
21-07-08, 08:06
Hey i just wanted to let you know that i get this feeling in my chest, mostly and night and most often when i am tired

stm93
21-07-08, 16:33
I get weird vibrations all the time. It's like electric currents all over your body. It's pretty normal though. Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying the weird sensation! I know, weird...

teabag
21-07-08, 17:58
I get this in the bottom of my left foot! I have just had a virus and the doctor said it could be that! Please dont assume you have motor neurons disease as this is jumping to the worst assumption! I worried about that for months. My doctor said that there would be many more dramatic signs. Hope this helps. xxx Hugs.

Lisa D
22-07-08, 20:41
I get it in my head which is HORRIBLE, and sometimes it seems to shoot from my head to my feet. I've always assosiated it with a type of migraine-ish symptom, but have since learned anxiety can cause it!

mnaha
17-03-16, 08:47
I get weird vibrations all the time. It's like electric currents all over your body. It's pretty normal though. Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying the weird sensation! I know, weird...

If you enjoy it so much . you can have mine.. I hate it.. and get it ever so often all over my waist and upper back and down my legs. ieeck.. wish I didn't have mine .. I don't feel anything about this enjoyable. Not Funny.. :scared11: