PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone !!

desaparecidos
17-07-08, 19:49
Hi I have just discovered this site today!

I have been browsing the internet alot recently (i have a terrible habit of googling symptoms - not good!!:lac: ) I have always had an issue with anxiety about social situations and health. They first maniested themselves when i was about 7 and i would cry and tell my mum i was going to die, and refuse to leave the house. I think i have overcome my social issues over the past few years but the health worries seem to have gotten out of control! I have been feeling down and depressed, alot worse than i have ever been before. of course with depression and anxiety come the physical symptoms, which of course triggers the health anxiety again!

I'm looking forward to speaking to mother members about their experiences and swapping coping tips etc.

Take care everyone xxx:)

marie1974
17-07-08, 19:57
hi and welcome to nmp, you will find lots of advice and support here and make new friends too. hugs to u xxx

nomorepanic
17-07-08, 20:17
Hi

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and advice and meet some lovely, kind people.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
17-07-08, 20:38
hi

i have sa and gad

welcome to nmp

love milly xxx

Nibbles
17-07-08, 23:09
Hi Desaparecidos and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Alisonj
18-07-08, 05:39
Welcome!!!! Hope this forum is helpful to you!

jesse08
18-07-08, 09:03
Hi there and :welcome: Glad you have come across NMP. It's really great for support and new friends who can understand what's bothering you. Enjoy!

lorac
18-07-08, 09:23
hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advise and support on here.

Take care

Carol

diane07
18-07-08, 09:25
Hi hun,

welcome to nmp, its like having a huge understanding family here, you will get loads of support.

best wishes

Di xx

Lindalou64
18-07-08, 11:24
Hello There And Welcome....wish Ya Well..........linda

positiveness
20-07-08, 11:15
Has aparecido ya!!! Bienvenido! (sorry) Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find a lot of support and maybe answers to question you need to solve.

positiveness

Southern_Belle
20-07-08, 14:44
Hi,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
21-07-08, 15:58
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx