PDA

View Full Version : No replies to my posts

Janvi
18-07-08, 11:58
Hi,

I have a complaint to make. I send many thread with no replies. Is it bcoz Im from Mauritius? Recently I sent a thread to know whether there is any member from Mauritius. I even sent many threads on pregnancy chances with my condition ect but with no reply.

Please help.

Janvi

diane07
18-07-08, 12:14
Aww janvi,

maybe there is no-one from mauritius on here or they didn't see your post, i don't know about ect so i can't be of any help........sorry!

Di xx

yorkylover
18-07-08, 12:57
Hi Janvi,like Di said maybe there is no one here from Mauritius.And there may have been no one on here at the time of your post that could help with your problem.Everyone here is very helpfull and understanding and Im sure you will get replies.:hugs:

nanny
18-07-08, 12:58
Hi Janvi
Please don't take it personnaly if you have no replies. Perhaps it's just that no one knows the answers, i'm sure if there was someone who could reply they would.:hugs:

milly jones
18-07-08, 13:06
i did reply to ur post

im not from mauritius, but welcomed u anyway.

i think nic, nomorepanic replied too if i rememer rightly.

no one was intending to ignore it hun, but when u ask a question like, 'is there anyone from.....' and there is not, ppl cant answer yes.

ive not seen any of ur others threads, and i do answer many hun

pls continue posting, praps its a time thing, not sure what time ur posting? we might be in bed when ur waoting for a reply. dont know?

hugs

mill xxx

Lou~Lou
18-07-08, 13:09
Aww Janvi, im sure it isnt intentional. I read many threads that I dont reply too as I simply cant help or dont know the answer. Welcome to NMP, the people here are very nice and will help when possible. Good luck x

Louisa x

Cathy V
18-07-08, 13:12
Hi janvi. Ive been looking through your threads and can see that people have replied to you, and they have replied also to the questions about pregnancy. The only post that i can see recently that havent had replies are from today (18th) and you only give 10 minutes between 2 of them. People will reply if you give them time :)

Take care
cathy xxx

lorac
18-07-08, 13:38
Hi Janvi

Sorry you feel this way. I have read through some of your posts and noticed that you have had some replys. Sometimes it is just simply that people haven't got the answers to your questions and not that they are ignoring a particular post. I also noticed that Nicola sent you a reply saying there were no other members on here from Mauritius but I am sure there are plenty of others who would love to offer you there support.

Take care

Carol

Dave777
18-07-08, 15:39
Hi Janvi, sorry we missed you, I'm from Essex UK and nobody talks to me either !! lol:D :winks:
Keep in touch, you'll make lots of friends here:hugs:

Cathy V
18-07-08, 15:42
To lonely dave from essex...how are ya matey! :D :hugs: :) :yesyes:

Dave777
18-07-08, 15:51
Haha, thanks Cathy, not too bad thanks, how's things in your neck of the woods? hey, where does that saying come from? lol:shrug: xx

Cathy V
18-07-08, 15:59
It comes from the days long long ago when we were all forest dwellers and only the outlaws lived deeper into the woods, the rest of the people lived on the edge (the neck)....so there! I know my Ken Follett 'Pillars of the Earth!' :D

Im ok at the mo thanks dave...have the odd blip like we all do and still getting into trouble on here sometimes, but apart from that im good...you?

Cathy V
18-07-08, 16:00
Sorry dave , youve already said youre not too bad...told you i have the odd blip :huh: xxxx

Dave777
18-07-08, 16:04
Phew, wish my Inlaws lived deep in the Forest ..... or did you say Outlaws?

Try and stay outta trouble mate lol:winks: x

marie1974
18-07-08, 16:14
pmsl cathy r u on your best behaviour today my matey hehehehe and dave hope u not encouraging her, i do my best to keep her on straight and narrow u know hehehe hugs cathy u r a starxxx

Cathy V
18-07-08, 16:21
donna its only half past 4 so dont speak too soon chuck :D
But ill do me best!

Cathy xxx :noangel:

marie1974
18-07-08, 16:23
LOL u do have a point there, you will have to start having a gold sticker chart like wayne for your good behaviour hehe

nomorepanic
18-07-08, 18:37
Hi,

I have a complaint to make. I send many thread with no replies. Is it bcoz Im from Mauritius? Recently I sent a thread to know whether there is any member from Mauritius. I even sent many threads on pregnancy chances with my condition ect but with no reply.

Please help.

Janvi
Janvi

I am a bit confused what you are complaining about as I just checked your threads and there are replies to most if not all.

I replied to your post about members from Mauritus twice.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33188

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27095

Maybe you are not checking back on your previous posts :shrug:

Janvi
22-07-08, 13:39
Hi all

Thanks for your nice replies. You are all so kind. In my above thread I just wanted to know whether there is anybody who suffers from anxiety and have been pregnant, Coz I want to have a baby but im afraid with my anxiety background. My problem is that I get pannick attacks when I see a Doctor.

Plse help me.

Janvi

diane07
22-07-08, 14:12
For me personally, my anx seemed to disappear when i was pregnant, i think it was because i was focused on the life inside me rather than me, as hard as it is, go speak to your doc, the more you go the more comfortable you will feel with him/her.

best wishes

di xx

samc100
23-07-08, 11:14
Hi Janvi

I suffer with panic attacks and I am pregnant with my 2nd child.

Some recent research shows that adrenalin lowers when pregnant so you may find yourself less anxious.

Also things like acupunture and reflexlogy in pregnancy can help to keep you calm.

Pregnancy is a worrying time anyway regardless if you suffer with anxiety or not - you worry about lots of things! so you need to take all the support you can from midwife/Dr/family/friends etc.. I know some maternity hospitals in the UK do provide councelling/therapies for anxious mummies to be - so check to see if there is anything similiar with you xxx