PDA

View Full Version : This is me....

positiveness
19-07-08, 00:03
Hello, I'm not quite sure what I should say, but, in short, I'm 59 and have general anxiety, social phobia and depression. The latest bout of illness has lasted 5 years, but have suffered previously at different times. I know that I am improving with regard to depression, but the anxiety is far more difficult to conquer.

Well that's about it.

Positiveness .:huh:

Lilith1980
19-07-08, 00:11
A very warm welome to you Positiveness.

Check out the site and the chat room is a great place to get to know people.

Jo xxxxx

Maddy
19-07-08, 09:39
Hello Positiveness
I am the same age as you and have had bouts of depression plus social phobia since childhood. I have managed to deal with the depression quite successfully but the social phobia and anxiety remain in varying degrees. I agree it is more difficult to conquer. I am taking a herbal supplement at the moment which claims to reduce anxiety and I am hopeful and feeling positive about it.
I wish you well
Maddy x

lorac
19-07-08, 10:38
Hi Positiveness

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get loads of good advise and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
19-07-08, 13:30
Hi Positiveness,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. By the way, love your name!

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
19-07-08, 14:02
a warm nmp welcome hun

love milly xx

kellie
20-07-08, 10:00
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. You will also find there are lots of ppl on here who can relate to what you are going through so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
20-07-08, 14:04
Hello Positveness And Welcome To The Site ....wish Ya Well..linda

weeble40
21-07-08, 16:04
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

nomorepanic
21-07-08, 21:11
Hi Positveness

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help