PDA

View Full Version : Amazing

Lilith1980
19-07-08, 00:35
Hi guys

I am going to go off on a rant so please forgive me.

I people are going through a hard time but I post this to bring hope and not gloat.

I finished my basic counselling skills course last night and it was so emotional.

We talked about "endings" and I do not like saying goodbye to people.

Our tutor was the most amazing woman. She has such an aura about her. So positive, so capable of dealing whatever life throws at her. I will see her again, I know that now, but I was so upset about saying goodbye.

I dont want to patronise people who are really struggling but I just feel that life is so amazing.

We are all on a journey and I believe everything happens for a reason, no matter now painful it may be.

We are but a small part of this universe. We are energy, we impact on peoples' lives and they on ours. Its taken me a while to get here but you are all so special and unique in your own way. I know I will have more down days but today is such a good day and I have a lot to be thankful for.

We are here, alive, in this world. Make it what you can.

Sorry if I sound preachy or hippy in this moment but its a real "light bulb" moment for me and I wanted to share with you all.

Everyone is unique, everyone has their own amazing journeys to tell. For me, I want to build on mine and just try and learn more about myself which will help me learn more about other people.

This site and everyone on it, is fantastic. We are amazing people. Never forget that. I dunno, I'm sorry, I've just had such a great experience on this course, I would urge everyone to do it.

Next week I may very well post how I feel so cr*p about things but life is about rolling with the punches. I have come to feel so appreciative of life and the people that come in and out of it.

I know this may not make sense but I had to post. We are all so unique, YOU are all so unique. Hold onto it.

xxxxx

Hope 2
19-07-08, 05:01
Hey Jo xx

You GO girl :yesyes: .

Tell you what is amazing, all the flippin effort you have put into helping yourself get well. I totally know where you are with 'you' by your post. It's a fabulous place and I feel brighter just knowing you are there, it's what you/we all deserve. Hey hun I am soooo chuffed. I have learnt a lot lately too. Good times eh :hugs: .

Love to u
Hope xx

bluesparkle
19-07-08, 09:58
hi lilith
what a lovely post. . .
and well done you for getting this far :yesyes:
i just wanted to say i agree we are ALL very special people . . . even on bad days we must remember this.
rach
x

Southern_Belle
19-07-08, 15:31
Hi Jo,

I agree with all that you said and I'm very happy for you that you ended the course on such a high note. Very positive!

Take care,

Laura

diane07
19-07-08, 15:33
Aww lilith,

way to go girl, i agree with all you wrote.

and well done for doing the course in the first place.

best wishes

Di xx

Oceanblue
19-07-08, 15:40
:yahoo: Yippeee !!! Come join me and we can party :winks: !! lol

Life's great, unfortunately far too short,.. so make the most of it - Go girl !

Well done with all the effort you've made. OK - no doubt we'll always have our down days,.. but hey, the good always out weigh the bad, and the bad become few and very far between, promise.

Keep it up, you've done so well.

Really happy for you :flowers: - 'It's a beautiful day !!'

Have a great weekend :yesyes: xx

Paddington
29-07-08, 12:46
Hi Lilith..i am so pleased for you..you have come sooo far:yesyes: well done :hugs: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
29-07-08, 12:51
hiya just wanted 2 say well done and its nice 2 read how some one has conquered their fears ehough 2 move on ...hopefully i will be in a beter place in the future xx

well done xxxx
Titch xxxx

marie1974
29-07-08, 13:01
welldone with your post and how far you have come, i think counselling definately brings alot out of you and quite a lot is negative but i think thats agood thing as its brings everything to the surface so we can actually deal with it once and for all. it also makes us feel much more confident and reminds us wot good people we are and like u say how unique we all are and share different journeys in life. thats why i love this site cos of the variety of different probs big or small we all understand and dont judge and most of all we find people on here who are or have gone through the same probs as us so therefore can totally understand and become great mates. welldone to u and even when u do get your down moments you can look back at this thread and stay positive. xxxxxxx