PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

cazzamagui1
20-07-08, 13:16
hya my name is caroline im 28 im married i ave three gorgeous children 1 boy whos 10 my middle daughter whos 7 and i ave a baby whos 9mnths , i dont ave a job im a housewife my husband is a full time carer for my dad he looks after me and the children 24 7 as well .....i never thought i would join something like this is if im very honest but here i am, im really nervous but im pretty sure it will be ok, i hate the why i feel every day i should be enjoying mu husband and my children i feel life is passing me by and im not even 30 (yet) says my husband lol so thats pretty much it really everything about little old me on this 1 page thanks again caroline xxxxx

tracy1972
20-07-08, 13:24
hello and welcome to the group you will find lots of support and make lots of friends on here i have been with the group nearly a year and the support and the advice and the knowing you are not the only one is great really helped me and lots of others from reading everything on here so a big warm welcome and hello from me tracy

no matter what in life is thrown at me i will keep picking myself up and brushing myself of and trying again.:welcome:

Lindalou64
20-07-08, 13:58
Hello Caroline And Welcome To The Site........wish Ya Well.......linda

lorac
20-07-08, 14:26
Hello Caroline

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will meet lots of people on here who will offer you good advise and support.

Carol

Southern_Belle
20-07-08, 14:56
Hi Caroline,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Nechtan
20-07-08, 16:04
Hi Caroline,

The good thing about here is that you'll quickly find out you are not alone and talking these things through does help.

I also hope your 9 month old sleeps more than my 5 month old. ;)

All the best

Nechtan

marie1974
20-07-08, 16:06
hiya and welcome to nmp u will get some great advice and support on here hun and make new friends too. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
21-07-08, 15:56
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

milly jones
21-07-08, 19:49
hi caroline

a warm welcome to nmp

love milly xx

nomorepanic
21-07-08, 21:04
Hi Caroline

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

cazzamagui1
31-07-08, 20:59
thank you so much for the big warm and friendly welcome ......i dont feel as nervous anymore its good to no that theres not only me who feels this way xxxxx thnx again caroline xxxxx

kellie
31-07-08, 21:37
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx