PDA

View Full Version : my posts disappear!!!!

positiveness
20-07-08, 14:53
Hello admin, I hope that you can help me. I 'came back' after about 3 montsh (been unwell). I posted a thread on 'introduce yourself' and also welcomed desaparecidos, maybe more I cant remember. But they are not there. I don't know if you want me here or not.

Have I been banned for not logging in for a while? (very low self esteem, sure you all hate me :smile:.

Please sort this out.

Positiveness

Southern_Belle
20-07-08, 14:59
I'm sure you did not mean to lock this thread so I am going to unlock it and delete the one copy. Then I will check out where your posts went. In no way have you been banned. A member can be gone as long as they want and they are always welcome.

Many hugs,

Laura

positiveness
20-07-08, 15:04
Thank you so much, I just did a search for my name and indeed the two posts appeared.

I think that I am rather nervous. I feel very exposed and don't like it at all. In my anxiety I get flustererd and press all the buttons!!

I am so very sorry!:blush:

Positiveness

Southern_Belle
20-07-08, 15:05
Hi,

Your post to Des did not disappear it is on page 2. Go click on page 2 either at the top or bottom and you will see your post, it is at the top.

Many hugs,

Laura

Southern_Belle
20-07-08, 15:05
It is okay, no problem at all!!!

Laura xxx

nomorepanic
20-07-08, 15:08
Glad you got it sorted and found your posts again

jill
20-07-08, 15:19
Hi Hun, :D:bighug1:

There a a few ways in which you can read post you have written or replied to hun, you can go into your user CP, which is at the very top on the left hand side, or you can click on your own user name,( in purple) on this thread or click on your own user name (in purple) in the list of people online, on the bottom left hand side.

There is noo need to be sorry hun, :hugs:when I first came to this site, mmm, many moons ago LOL, ohhh boy, I did not know if I was coming or going, what buttons to press, you will get used to it hun, keep posting.

I always call people on here special people, because that is what they are, special, YOU ARE special too hun, :hugs:never forget that, :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLLXXX