PDA

View Full Version : so scared now

bexy1970
20-07-08, 16:36
hi ive just read topic on wind, and im totally freaking, ive had bad wind, pain constipation etc for few weeks, and my stools been quiet thin, someone said ths is a sign of bowel cancer im a wreck now dc has felt my tum and not mentioned ne thing like this. please neone put my mind at eases

nomorepanic
20-07-08, 16:38
This sounds more like IBS to me and you should ask the doc if it could be that.

marie1974
20-07-08, 16:40
hiya hun this is so common please dont worry i am like u quite alot and this is also a sign of IBS. my aunties husbands mum had bowel cancer and honestly u have not got that. if u not eating right foods u will be constipated u need to drink lots water and eat lots of fibre like all bran this always does the trick for me i have it hot with milk. also grapes are very good too. but dont worry just drink lots of water and the wind will sort itself out alot is to do with diet

Venus Calling
20-07-08, 16:41
I know everyone is different but I have a friend that has had bowel cancer and your symptons don't sound like what she went through. Never listen to 'someone' unless they are a doctor or have suffered with it - people always scare you other wise.

bexy1970
20-07-08, 16:42
thank you nic, im a wreck honest, it feels like a muscular pain but my bowels are all to pot to.. just got a permanent odd pain in my right hand side but i have been wondering why my stools are quite thin.. now im really scared. jeez just got over a breast cancer fear now ive got this so fed up of it,

marie1974
20-07-08, 16:45
awww u gotta take yr mind off it hun and keep busy so u not over thinking too much. have u had counseeling for this? CBT is great and would help u think differently

bexy1970
20-07-08, 16:45
thank you for all your replys, does ne one else have really thin poohs? (sorry) tmi.. my mums just hung up on me coz fed up of me, this has really put fear of god in me..

marie1974
20-07-08, 16:49
my poos are like rabbit droppings mate and i still struggle to get them out lol and that aint right i think they are all different hun and try not to worry just eat more fibre foods and mayb more food and your poos will change but its nothing serious

nomorepanic
20-07-08, 16:49
I had diarrohea for about a year before they did anything about it and looked into things more.

It is very common side effect of anxiety as well hence they didn't want to do any tests

bexy1970
20-07-08, 16:57
did they mean diorrhea when said thin? ive not got that just very slim, thats why i was worried id got a blockage and was making them thin.. i bloody hate this ha.