PDA

View Full Version : when willthis madness end

tink40
20-07-08, 18:23
hi ive been suffering with pd for just over a year now and im also depressed that started about a couple of months ago im on 20mg citolapram a day and thought i was getting better but my anxity has come back with avengence the main symptems being head pressure and dizziness i feel dizzy all the time but it also comes on in waves that only last a couple of seconds but they make me feel like im going to pass out and that really scares me and can bring a panic attack on is this normal ? im finding it hard to cope at the mo i just want to stay in bed but i keep forsing myself to carry on but its hard work i feel so low i work full time and i find it hard to keep on top of things in the house i just dont have the strength and that gets me down too i feel a failure everyone else seems to be able to do it all why carnt i :weep: :weep:

andrewc
20-07-08, 19:18
Hi

How long have you been on citalopram? When you first start these tablets you could get the symptoms you describe however they go away once your body gets used to them. Without knowing how long you been on meds we cant make a comment on the side effects.

let us know your history of meds and perhaps we can help

Best regards

Andy

tink40
20-07-08, 20:53
ive been on the tabs for 6 weeks now