PDA

View Full Version : Do you find negatives more than positives

EmmaJane
20-07-08, 19:45
This is pot luck as to if this thread works, as I havent submitted a poll before. Well here goes:

I go through a lot of anxiety, mainly health anxiety. Just as I think I'm getting over it and coming to terms with my worry of that time. Something really good happens and Im feeling good for a week or so. All of a sudden I find another problem to worry about and the good things in my life, seem to get forgotten. Thats my poll!!

EmmaJane
20-07-08, 19:49
Horrrayy it worked :-)

milly jones
20-07-08, 20:27
i do have good days, but get a run of bad ones when worries just consume me.

this interfers with my life totally

milly xx

lorac
20-07-08, 20:30
I used to have days when the worry would totally consume me but now I find alot more positives creeping back in, hopefully it will stay that way.

Carol

alexis
20-07-08, 23:50
gaps are longer

tracy1972
21-07-08, 07:35
just as you think oh yeah a break smack bang wallop back down but the gaps are not getting any longer or shorter

marie1974
08-08-08, 12:48
i have much more good days now and thats cos i think i have gone through my list of issues and stuff and one by one killed them, well tryed to anyway.

pooh
08-08-08, 13:36
This kinda asks the question.... do you consider the cup to be half empty or half full? Even for my anx pa's and bouts of depression i do tend to be quite an optimistic person. Odd I know but there ya have it cup is half full for me!

Pooh x

Lindalou64
08-08-08, 17:04
I Voted Yes When We Think Negative ,negative Thots Enter Our Minds And We Think The Worse Which Causes Anxiety,i Was Told Once That I Needed To Hang With More Positive People As They Seem Not To Get Sick Are More Happy AND DONT WORRY AS MUCH Ect, Easy Said Then Done ,but True , Linda Xxx

Cherbear
06-01-09, 12:01
Thankfully I have been having more good days than bad days recently however I do always tend to see the negatives rather than the positives in most situations, something I need to alter lol xx

flymo9
08-01-09, 10:34
I seem to be same as u emma jane......wish i cood feel the positives more, but my problem also lies in i feel guilty about feeling good and good things happen!! maybe we shood try yake leaf outta pooh's half full/empty cup theory........one day maybe...ever hopeful

Mo xx

MissChampers
13-01-09, 14:25
Yep I'm always expecting something bad to happen when things seem to be going good.