PDA

View Full Version : unable to eat?

Chante
21-07-08, 09:43
I have gotten every thing off my chest that has been concerning me like people had told me and sorted out things with people that had upset me. It has helped alot, i havnt had a attack in two days now, though i do get shakey and start to feel the tightness in my throat but it only lasts for five minutes or so. But though they have settled i have been unable to eat, it seems that every time i try eat i throw it all back up like my body wont except it, wether it be healthy or unhealthy foods it always happen's. It started when i first got the attack but now i dont get the need to eat even though i do try make myself to be safe that i dont get annarexia (still comes up). i have gone from a size 10 to a 8 in shirts and a 12/14 in pant to a 10/8 in just under two weeks and i know thats not safe neither is it normal. i get ALOT of heat waves, i feel sick and my tummy acids keep coming up, i tryed to drink milk to stop it and that just curdle's and comes up, i cant stay standing up for long or i get weak in my arms and legs and go faint, i feel drained from any energy and every one had noticed because i am usualy extremely hyper and always laughing. Although i feel my panic attacks are getting better im getting alot worse very quickly.
I have a high temp and a feeling very faint and all round ill at the moment. My parents are wanting me to go to hospital but im trying to assure them its a panic attack though im not to sure if it is any more.

I dont know if it is normal to get this sick just from panic attacks especialy when you are recovering.

Help with this would be nice?

Chante xx

Zingara
21-07-08, 10:51
I can't really be a lot of help with this Chante, my advice is to tell your doctor about all this. While everything you've described could be anxiety related, it would be sensible to get yourself checked out. Also, your doctor may be able to help in terms of prescribing something. Throwing up all the time must be miserable and exhausting, so I would definitely have a chat with your doctor and get some proper help. Hope it goes well. xxx

JoT
21-07-08, 11:11
Hi Chante, when I am in the throes of high anxiety, I also find it hard to eat, I feel nauseaus (although I am never sick) and lose a lot of weight within a short amount of time.

I do think that you should visit your doctor because you are actually being sick and no food is staying in your body. You are probably feeling so ill and faint now due to lack of food and fluids, your doc will need to prescribe rehydration therapy (you know the sachets?) and he can give you something to stop the nausea too.

Hopefully you will be on the road to recovery soon.

Jo x

jill
21-07-08, 12:06
Hi hun, :D:hugs:

My daugter main problem was vomiting, due to pa's, high anxiety (she is doing great now:yahoo:)

Hun, allthough, I feel this is a anxiety symptom, I do feel Mrs anxiety is playing with you, you NEED to nip this in the but NOW, go along to your GP and get checked over, the more this goes on, the more you will worry, as you know Mrs anxiety, Mr Panic, loves us to worry, they need our negatives to survive.

I do feel for you hun :bighug1:I have seen my daughter go through this. I remember her saying to me, "Mum, why am I always sick all the time?" this is a horrible thing to go through hun, but I do feel you NEED peace of mind, peach of mind goes along way hun, knowing and understanding, just WHAT you are dealing with, HELPS soooo much.

Please take your parents advice hun and go and get checked over. My daugher, ALWAYS moved forward with her panic, anxiety, BUT, in the begining of recovery, she still would vomit.

Get checked over hun, please, this will help you move on a little.

Please, keep venting hear hun, we are all hear to help and support as much as we can.

YOU TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXXX