PDA

View Full Version : nausea and shaking-most of the day

wildone
21-07-08, 12:48
Hi there,
Can anyone help me. I am getting to the end of my tether with these awful feelings. My life is being ruined, eating is hard work with the nausea and it only leaves me alone near to bed time which is the time of day I long for. I find it difficult to do things because of it but do try to carry on with daily routines. If my husband wasn't here I don't know what I would do. If he goes out I have to go with him cause I hate being on my own. I am taking an anti-depressant and an anti anxiety tablet but nothing seems to help, I have been like this for two years now and can't cope much longer. I have had some therapy and my gp referred me to the psychiatrist cause he more or less gave up on me!! The butterflies are terrible and the trembling is getting uncontrollable. Has anyone out there got the same symptoms???
or any advice, please.
Thank you for reading, I'm sorry to be so downhearted.

d3niro
21-07-08, 14:29
Omg please don't feel alone on this.
I am totally the same....my doc has given up on me too. I only told me on tues that he's all worn out lookin for help for me (so wrong of any doc to say that).
I feel this every day. Mmy worst is the min i wake up...EVERYDAY, I'm at work at the moment and i feel sick, i won't eat incase im sick...i'm sweating and my heart is goin ten to the dozen.
I'm goin to try out CBT if my doc puts me in. Thats my last hope! I have had these anxiety attacks for 20yrs now.

sunnydays
21-07-08, 15:14
I know how you feel. I wake each morning with nausea and shakiness. It tends to go off during the day but I really dread the mornings. I can't do anything while it's happening and just sit there waiting for it to go. You are not alone.

love
Sunny

wildone
22-07-08, 12:37
Thanks for your replies. I am going to go to the chemist and try to get QUIET LIFE. I'm not sure if you can take it whilst on prescription drugs so I will ask the pharmacist.
Try to keep working and busy, I had to give my job up which was a real knock on my confidence and I do a little voluntary work at the moment, I find it really hard to put a face on but nobody knows about how I feel. The worst thing is feeling like ending it, I don't have the guts to do anything but the feeling is awful.

d3niro
22-07-08, 13:02
Wow we really are simular.:) I'm taking QUIET LIFE now. And i would swear by them:yesyes: .....As far as i know u can take them with other tabs. I have and they done no harm.
u can take up to 7 a day....but i only take 4. 2 b4 work and 2 half way through...they keep my goin through the day. :D

I'm on the verge of leaving my job and goin bk to my old 1. I thought i needed a change. i've been at my new job for 6 months and its does my head in....i've panicked more here then ever....but i think its because i'm just sittin here in the office....where as my other job i was on the go. It kept my mind off alot.
I feel like givin up also...i really do....but i'm too scared...i don't really want to...i just can't take this every day of my life. I panic about panicking and thats when it starts all over again.