PDA

View Full Version : Im Back

Patton
21-07-08, 13:34
Hi All. I Havn't been here in a while i have been on the road o recovery o else i though so. latley i have had a lot of trouble concentrating i am really lightheaded and weak and i am having very disturbing thoughts. Its always like i am dreaming while i am awake. My eyes work seperately. or thats what they feel like. I havent had a PA in over 59 days, the meds really help. Its almost like i am having the symptoms without the Attacks. Anybody like this.

jill
24-07-08, 01:36
Hi Hun :D :hugs:

Its good to hear you are doing well hun, please be proud of yourself.

When we are recovering, we do have blips from time to time, this is all part of recovery.

***havent had a PA in over 59 days, the meds really help. Its almost like i am having the symptoms without the Attacks***

Do you mean, PANIC attack hun? you can have anxiety symptoms, without panic hun, I am panic, high anxiety free, but sometimes, when under stress, I can feel an anxiety symptom, only because I know what it is, it does not bother me these days. I know and eccept it being there, give it reason for being there, BUT, I do not expect it to last, it never dose.

Please, look up the symptoms one by one on here hun, you will find that other people who suffer anxiety get these symptoms, YOU NOT ALONE :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

LOVE JILLXX

Nechtan
24-07-08, 10:09
Hi,

Yes it sounds very like that although the panic attacks have subsided you are still experiencing general anxiety which I would think is pretty normal. I suffer from general anxiety too which doesn't go away even if it's a week or two since my last panic attack.

All the best

Nechtan

precious78
24-07-08, 12:59
I think I know what you mean. I don't have the PAs per say any more but do get the other symptoms.

Mind you you can have something that's called a limited symptom attack whereby you only get a couple of the symptoms, hence the name. For instance you may not get the racing heart beat but you feel dizzy. That is if it is in waves.

If it's all the time it probably is as the others have said, lingering bits of generalised anxiety.