PDA

View Full Version : Docs are finally taking me seriously!!....

kimberleyjane1986
21-07-08, 18:49
So i plucked up courage to go to docs AGAIN (thought they'd be sick of me and think i was being over dramatic) and i have a blood test/ECG tomorrow for my palps. Am so happy about this (although never had a blood test so i do hope they do that first or my ECG will be off the scale as i don't like needles) as if the ECG is OK then i can hopefully (fingers&toes crossed) put my mind at rest and stop all this horrible stuff from going through my head.... ECG's show up heart abnormalities like Long QT syndrome and stuff right??

Anyway, i just hope it's all normal....i know deep down it will be as i never had any problems until my anxiety started, and i have been away all weekend and didn't have any palps at all, they only came back when i got home this afternoon and started panicking about my blood test....

Just wanted to check an ECG will definitly show if there is anything wrong with me? Just so i know that if it's normal i can stop all this worrying once and for all (until the next thing wrong with me scares me lol). It's been brain tumours, anyeurisms and fatal heart defects so far..... *sigh*

Anyway let me know your thoughts..

Take care all

Kim :winks:

peter34uk
22-07-08, 08:44
Mate ive had loads of ecg's. Remember they might show one or two minor things, so if they do DONT blow it out of proportion. Mine has indicated a partial right bundle branch block.

That in itself is nothing to be worried about. But now I get ectopics all the time, but im sure it's adrenaline related.

CALM your adrenaline & you will feel better.

Just wish I could is all :(

But serious, accept what the ECG shows.

kimberleyjane1986
22-07-08, 20:08
ECG all clear and normal :D

Blood test nightmare...they couldnt find any veins so after stickin needles in 6 various places and makin me faint they gave up and referred me to the pathology unit at hospital next week...not too bothered though as ECG was my main interest, so glad my heart is normal....maybe i can relax about it all now :)