PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Dear God I feel sick!

username
21-07-08, 20:08
Just wanted to introduce myself and say keep up the good work because I was begining to doubt myself and the wisdom of stopping my meds. I've been on Citalopram Hydrobromide for a year after a rough time in my life, mum died, friend died wife [who is Bi-Polar] left me. I was a pretty happy person all my life but these rather ridiculous series of events rather leveled me and after the initial side effects of the drugs I have to say they really helped me. My job is creative and I felt it was time to stop the meds as they really pinch the top end of my emotions and subsequently my creativity. Also, I haven't cried for a year and I miss it strangely!

I have gotten most of my life back on track and I'm confident after two weeks off it was the right time to stop. But wow do I feel sick and weird! Having read some of the threads here I've been very reassured that I'm not alone and I have a few new names to describe the strange feelings I'm encountering, eye nausea and brain popping being two of my favorites. If I've missed a good thread let me know or if I can help anyone else I'd be happy to.

Best

Brian

lorac
21-07-08, 20:26
Hello Brian

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

ladygrom
21-07-08, 20:33
hi brian welcome to nmp i bein off citalopram since january first few weeks i felt kinda weird funny heads feeling sick so on im sorry to hear bout your mum and your wife leaving tc elaine xx

milly jones
21-07-08, 20:52
to brian

a warm welcome to nmp

love milly xx

username
21-07-08, 20:56
Thanks guys!

nomorepanic
21-07-08, 21:03
Hi Brian

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help