PDA

View Full Version : natural remedies

sadness
29-04-05, 14:57
Hi,

Has enyone on this forum ever tried 5HTP or L-tryptophan and if so, for how long?Were they effective and how much did you have to take per day to get any results? The thing is i have been taking inositol for a while now and i haven't seen any results ( probably i might have to take it for a little bit longer )

Many thanks
Sadness

sal
29-04-05, 23:37
Hi Sadness

Sorry cant help you on that one but just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the site.

I am sure a lot of people will be able to offer you support.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

panicpete
08-01-08, 01:09
I took one 500mg l-tryptophan daily for a week. Didn't notice much. The 2nd week I took two 500mg l-trytophan daily, helped, but still felt tad depressed/anxious. The 3rd and now 4th weeks, I have taken 3 500mg tryptophan pills a day, and I must say, it did pretty much eliminate the moderate depression I had been having. And has helped my anxiety a good deal. I would recommend trying it. Got mine at the local drug store, in the vitamins section - no prescription needed.

Wenjoy
09-01-08, 18:35
I take one tablet of 5htp at bedtime now and then and it knocks me out and gives me a good nights sleep but I often wake up feeling a bit nauseous but it works! Wenjoy x