PDA

View Full Version : re-propranolol & decongestants

jackie l
22-07-08, 15:33
:)hiya all, havent been on for a while thought, i was doing too good! i,m still on 3 10mg a day and that was suiting me fine , but over the weekend i had a really stuffy cold so i was and still am using one of those stick nasel vapour inhalers, and for the last 2 days i have been getting palps again! does anyone know if these 2 meds dont mix too well! hugs to allxxxxjackie:yesyes:

decca
23-07-08, 17:41
Hi,
The best person to ask would be your Pharmacist but if you're talking about Vick or Olbas as they are mostly herbal based.I don't think there's anything in them that would cause you to have Palps. It's usually the decongestants like Sudafed that you could run the risk of having Palps,but even then it's fairly rare and confined to people alergic to the ingredients, my therapist was one such person.

Decca.

jackie l
24-07-08, 14:50
:)hiya, thanks for your reply,it might be just something that i am going to have to get used to living with,its fine while i am busy or occupied then as soon as i relax they start!ughhhh hugs to all jackiexxxxxxx:bighug1: