PDA

View Full Version : hello to all my new found friends

bfy
22-07-08, 17:58
Hello,
My name is Barb, and I live in the US. I have panic attacks, and have not had one in three years until about four weeks ago, and it just won't let up
I have been on meds. and all the wonderful things that are suppose to help, but I really need support of folks like you, I have learned that not being alone really helps more than meds. Just good ears that will listen, and comforting words from people that understand.
Thanks for letting me be apart of your group
Barb

milly jones
22-07-08, 18:13
hi barb

ur more than welcome here at nmp

lots of us suffer pas and we do understand

milly xxx

lorac
22-07-08, 18:48
Hello Barb

:welcome: to the site I am sure you wil get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

nomorepanic
22-07-08, 22:14
Hi Barb

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

bfy
22-07-08, 23:41
thanks all for the welcome, do we usually have people in chat at night?
that is when my panic is worse, and it is nice to know I could talk with someone at night.
thanks
barb

Lindalou64
23-07-08, 00:51
Hello Barb And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well,linda

kellie
23-07-08, 09:57
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Im sorry things are not good for you at the moment and i hope with the help of nmp you can start to improve things. Talking about your fears with other ppl who truly understand what its like can be so helpful so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
23-07-08, 12:48
Hi Barb

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
23-07-08, 15:29
Hi Barb,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
23-07-08, 17:32
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx