PDA

View Full Version : Hi,everyone

anxietysucks3
29-04-05, 18:35
I was wondering if anyone here knows of any ligitimate work at home jobs .Im currently employed in a family owned company but its only temporary.I havent been able to hold any other jobs down due to anxiety/panic attacks.If anyone has any information about work at home jobs . please email me at justin@jaccommunications.com

sal
29-04-05, 23:07
Hi Mate

It will be different over here as to where you are. What about advertising to do computer work for people. Not sure if like us but presenting CVs etc.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

anxietysucks3
02-05-05, 17:11
Doing computer work isnt a bad idea but im not realy famillar with repairing them.There's also alot of bigger companies that are certified which would make it hard even if i was good at it .What did you mean by CVS?Thanks for replying .
Justin

seh1980
02-05-05, 17:37
CV = curriculum vitae ie. a history of your education, employment, interests, etc :D

Meg
02-05-05, 21:13
'Resume' I think in the USA

I know there have been several people here who have made a crust on ebay whilst out of work- enough to pay the mortgage and bills anyway .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...