PDA

View Full Version : any body else get this re.ectopic rush after beat

alan b
22-07-08, 22:14
hi my name is alan,and suffer with ectopic heartbeats,and go through thesame as all the other poor souls on here,but can anyone tell me if they have and hot or cold rush through the body as soon as the get a beat?
thanks

nomorepanic
22-07-08, 23:15
Hi Alan

A warm :welcome: aboard.

I do not suffer from ectopics so cannot help but loads will be along soon that do suffer and will offer their advise.

Hope we can be of some help anyway.

Lindalou64
23-07-08, 00:56
Hello Alan And Welcome To The Site I Myself Do Not Suffer With Ectopics But Had A Few But I Do Know Some On Here Who Do...wish Ya Well.......linda

kellie
23-07-08, 09:55
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Im sorry things are not good for you at the moment and i hope with the help of nmp you can start to improve things. Talking about your fears with other ppl who truly understand what its like can be so helpful so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can. And yes, hot and cold rushes are very commen when your heart has the eptopic beats.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
23-07-08, 14:54
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. I also do not get ectopics but many here do.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
23-07-08, 17:33
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

belle
24-07-08, 23:31
Hi and welcome :)
I get these but not as you are describing.

x

alan b
18-08-08, 19:14
can any one tell me what happens when you have a adrenaline rush.please alan

costa
27-10-08, 03:31
Yes alan, I too get an adrenaline rush after or during the ectopic beat. I hate the feeling and it stops me in my tracks. I have described this to doctors and they have assured me it's fine. It's nice to find someont else who has the same as me.

pooh
27-10-08, 10:42
Hi there and welcome to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
27-10-08, 17:54
glad u joined no more panic

ur welcome here

love milly xxx