PDA

View Full Version : My Name is not Rich

MyNameIsntRich
23-07-08, 03:06
However it is Rob. I do go by Rich though at times. Anyways Hi everyone, I am 27 Years old and i live in California. I have horrible anxiety and pannic problems that have been going on for several years and especially badly in the last 3-4 years. I was in a horible automotiv e accident a bit over 3 years ago which left me with a broken neck and several other medical issues to deal with. Since this time i have had a giant increase in my anxiety and pannic problems but hope to one day solve them. I look foward to maybe making a few new friends on the site and even more so sharing and learning from some of your members experiances with this awefull stuff!!! Hope everyone is having a stress and anxiety free day to enjoy this fine summer night.

Rich

b0redmember
23-07-08, 07:01
Hi Rob I just joined also...I am also in CA.....hope you make it thru the night...I am trying....I am almost 54 and have had this health anxiety thing for many years...I find it comes and goes....but when it comes....yikes...it is awful....hang in there my dear....and keep me posted on how you are!

kellie
23-07-08, 09:52
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Im sorry things are not good for you at the moment and i hope with the help of nmp you can start to improve things. Talking about your fears with other ppl who truly understand what its like can be so helpful so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
23-07-08, 12:39
Hello Rob And Welcome To The Site Sorry To Hear Of Your Accident Im Sure You Will Find Lots Of Support And Info..take Care Of Yaself, Linda...(ma)

yorkylover
23-07-08, 12:40
Hi Rich and :welcome: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lilith1980
23-07-08, 12:46
Hi Rob

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
23-07-08, 15:15
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
23-07-08, 15:23
Hello Rob

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will meet lots of new friends and get really good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

weeble40
23-07-08, 17:32
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Nechtan
23-07-08, 20:36
Hi Rob,

Welcome to NMP. It sounds like the last 3 years would have been very difficult to deal with and have no doubt held you back. You will get there in the end. I'm sure given what you went through you know that it's not going to happen over night but each step in the right direction will eventually get you back to where you want to be.

All the best

Nechtan

nomorepanic
23-07-08, 22:05
Hi Rob

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
23-07-08, 22:33
hi

welcome to nmp

milly xxx

MyNameIsntRich
24-07-08, 02:35
Well gee, what a Welcome Train!!!! ty all I appreciate the warm welcome! I have been lurking a bit and find some interesting posts on here. TY all again ;p

belle
24-07-08, 23:52
Hi and welcome :)

x