PDA

View Full Version : Worrying today

Vinny
23-07-08, 10:57
Hi Everyone

I'm getting in a panic today. I've got some little pink spots on my body. I've had them for months (maybe even years). I think they're called naevus!! I've started to worry that I have something wrong with my liver. I probably drink more than the recommended limit (mostly at weekends) and think this is my punishment:weep: . I had a blood test about 3 years ago cos I was worrying about my liver but it was all ok. I'v heard that you can get these spots from too much alcohol. I also know you can get them with age so I'm trying to convince myself this is the case. I'm going to the docs this evening cos the worry/panic is taking over again. I'm so worried he will send me off for blood tests (I hate having any tests or further investigations). Has anyone else got these spots? I just need some reassurance please.

xxx

sarah peacock
23-07-08, 11:01
Hi vinny. Do the spots get itchy because i get alot of little red itchy spots from time to time. I think it's just nerves with me.

Vinny
23-07-08, 11:09
Hi Sarah

No they're not itchy. They are tiny like little pin heads. I must have about 10 of them all on my upper body.

I was just hoping someone else has them.

Thank you for your reply x

Trixie
23-07-08, 13:09
I have them and I don't drink anything except coffee.

eljay
24-07-08, 01:59
My hubby has had them for years so they are nothing to worry about, they may be a type of naevus but im not sure, the only naevus ive dealt with has been a lump and bruise with it, im no doctor but im sure you are fine :hugs:

kahi35
24-07-08, 02:13
Hi there new to this sight and I have red spot on my arms but it may be from the sun. Go get it checked out. I don't mean to change the subject but I didn't know where to go to ask my questions about my anxiety. I didn't go to work today cause, at work is where I experience most of my anxiety. It was brought on by feeling dizzy on day and I went into panic. Thought it was my blood pressure so went to the cadiologist and got checked out he said my heart was fine. went back few months later and cause i was experiencing chest pain, got checked again nothing was wrong. Now I've been getting dizzy off and on checked with the neurologist and he says it might be my inner ear. I'm also hooked up to an event monitor right now for a month. i also am trying to control my anxiety by using the midwest center program. I know the skills but its had to do. Anyway sorry for this long story but I wanted to know if you guys get dizzy by just having the anxiety. thank you and if i need to post this somewhere else please tell me how.
mahalo
Gordean

Vinny
24-07-08, 09:17
Thank you for your message.

Please try not to worry about your dizzy spells. It is a clasic symptom of anxiety. I would imagine everyone that suffers from HA gets dizzy spells. You've had checks on your heart so feel rest assured that nothings wrong.

Take care x