PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Keleigh

Keleigh_1988
23-07-08, 15:28
Hello Everyone.

I'm very new to this site, I was just browsing on google last night to try and find something to take my mind off the panicking.

I'm 19 years old and I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder, Health anxiety, and PND which has now subsided.

I have been suffering Anxiety and panic attacks now for 1 year after I was told I had a blood clot on my lung just 3 days after giving birth to my first baby. I thought I was going to die and never see my son grow up. It was terrifying.

My son is now 1! Called Harry, my anxiety shortly disapeared but is now back with a vengeance. However I think im slowly on the road to recovery again?

Hope to meet some nice people and see how everyone else is coping.

:winks:

Lindalou64
23-07-08, 15:37
Hello Keleigh And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well.linda

Southern_Belle
23-07-08, 15:48
Hi Kaleigh,

Welcome to the site. I think I would have been quite anxious if I had heard that news too! Glad you are here and hope we can help.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
23-07-08, 16:23
Hello Keleigh

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support here.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
23-07-08, 17:27
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

nomorepanic
23-07-08, 22:04
Hi keleigh

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
23-07-08, 22:37
hi keleigh

a really warm welcome to nmp

milly xxx

Veronica H
24-07-08, 10:43
Hi Keleigh
Welcome to the site. I had complications after the birth of my son (he is now 16). Getting your head around motherhood and all the changes that brings is enough of a shock to the nervous system let alone illness. Although kids are a joy it is exhausting work. You will find friends, comfort and advice here to help you.

Veronica H