PDA

View Full Version : Im scared

Dave Jordan
23-07-08, 17:13
It has taken me 4and a half years to go to the doctor and admit ive got a serious problem and im scared!

lorac
23-07-08, 17:18
Hello Dave

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will find lots of good support and advice on here. Hopefully now you have been to the doctors and started to face your problem you wil be able to move forward. You will find lots of people on here who understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol

Dave Jordan
23-07-08, 17:25
Hi carol im never ill! But i allways get violent and physical,abusive and hurt anyone around me 10mins later im fine acting like nothing has happened!

weeble40
23-07-08, 17:26
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Dave Jordan
23-07-08, 17:35
Hi thanks emma!

Nechtan
23-07-08, 18:58
Hi Dave,

I hope the doc sends you on the right path to recovery. It's always a worry when we react for reasons we don't know and don't understand. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out there.

All the best

Nechtan

marie1974
23-07-08, 19:16
hi dave and welcome and the fact that u know u have a prob and are seeking help is a great start, you will get lots of advice and support here too and u know for wot ever reasons we all make mistakes in life and do stuff we regret but we can make it better and u r trying to do that, so welldone mate xxxx

milly jones
23-07-08, 22:43
hi hun

taking time to admit uv got a problem is scarey, but ur on the road to recovery joining nmp

welcome

milly xxx

Tom_M
23-07-08, 22:52
Hi Dave,

We've all been there (scared) at some time, so your in good company here.

Tom

jill
23-07-08, 23:08
Hi Dave :D :hugs:

:welcome: to the site.

It is our fears that stop us from getting the help we sooo need, we don't understand what we are going through and we feel, soooo scared.

Dave, YOU HAVE faced your fear, you have made steps to recover, the first, admitting to yourself you have a problem and need help, the second, going out and trying to get the help (gp) thierd coming on her. These steps ARE VERY big steps hun, YOU HAVE DONE GREAT :hugs:

This site is a great place to be, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

The road to recovery is hard hun, but, YOU have made those first steps, :hugs: they are scary, BUT did you did it, be proud of yourself :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
23-07-08, 23:09
What help have you had and are you on any medication?

kellie
24-07-08, 10:12
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along they way. WEll done Dave for admitting that you have a problem and knowing that things need to change. You have taken some pretty big steps so far with admitting things, going to the docs, and coming here for advice.
Keep posting with your troubles and fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
24-07-08, 12:29
Hello Dave And Welcome To The Site,i Wish Ya Well,linda