PDA

View Full Version : hi there new

sportlover2008
24-07-08, 02:06
hi there been suffereing on and off with anxiety and panic for the last 8 years..only since i had bad panics at x-mas and it started interfering then i decided to st art trying to deal with..talking,cbt, relaxation..learnt so much but its stil very hard at times..esepscially when im totally knackered i seem to go back to my reacting rather than letting worries pass..instead i start to react and get scar ed. i know u must all relate to this so just looking for a few on line buddies to help and vice versa as i know it basically a pain in the ass..to be frank!!!

anway take care all of you...david.. ....sportlover

tracy1972
24-07-08, 08:39
hello and:welcome: there are lots of usefull threads and forums on here and the ppl on here are very helpful to. I have suffered with panic/anxiety attacks for 10yrs and no matter how clm and relaxed u r they fight harder so i try to fight the little ones then when i got them out he way the next stage and the next stage but doesnt work for every one i am sure others can give u more ideas as well there is a good thread on here at the moment
Tips for dealing with Anxiety and Panic (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23461) its on the general anxiety forum at the moment which i am finding very useful hope all goes well good luck

milly jones
24-07-08, 09:39
hi dave

a warm welcome to nmp

hope u find support with us

love milly xxx