PDA

View Full Version : my apologies

The Fool
25-07-08, 16:01
dear friends at nmp
i would like to apologise for my behaviour this past week.i have been feeling not at all my self but i still feel my attitude was unexaptable.i have recently decided i need to grow up and change my attitude towards my life,the world and most importantly the people i care about, drasticly. i hope this week can be forgoten and any feelings i may of hurt becuase of my cant be botherd attitude can also be forgoten,i am turning over a new leaf to be more postive,confident and more myself.i hope this apology is accepted.thankyou

charli xxx

marie1974
25-07-08, 16:13
hi charli i dont go in chat but wot ever it was im sure its forgotten hun, we all makes mistakes and say things we dont mean and often act differently when we feel down. you are young and you will make lots of mistakes in life and learn from them, it will make u a stronger and better person. stay positive and keep going with your songs and put all your energies into that hugs to u xxxx

milly jones
25-07-08, 23:13
hi tdq

i dont go into chat anymore hunny, but uve always been a treasure in there when ive been in.

we are all sensitive at times, and we are all tolerant too. ppl in nmp forgive each other, thats why the place is so special.

having saod that i doubt that uv done anything hun.

we all love u

milly xxx

kendo59
25-07-08, 23:38
Hey, if the people here can't understand each other's bad moods and know that mood swings are part of the territory, who else is going to? Don't worry about it. :)

ladygrom
26-07-08, 04:23
well said kendo59 and charlie please dnt worry alot of us av up down moods and we all understand x x