PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new

Nigel_A
25-07-08, 22:39
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to meet people who feel the same way i do and understand whats going on sometimes!!!

Im 26 and live in England and think i lead a normal life, and apart from a stressful job sometimes, i cant understand why i am anxious so much.

About 2 years ago my grandad died and since then i have had panic attacks and anxiety. After many trips to the doctor thinking something was wrong i was told it what anxiety. It drives me mad, and in certain situations i get panic attacks and although i have good friends no-one can understand how it feels. The worst thing i get is chest pains and headaches, and even though i see all the right people you should see it is very difficult to beat.

A couple of months ago i thought i had beaten it but it just got bad again!!

Just be great to hear from people and learn more about this strange happening that effects my life so much.

Thanks

nomorepanic
25-07-08, 23:21
Hi and :welcome:

You will get loads of help and support here

marie1974
25-07-08, 23:28
hiya and welcome, i had similar HA probs after my nan died 3 yrs ago, i thought i had everything wrong with me but u do get over that. u will get lots of advice and support here and make friends too hugs xxx

milly jones
25-07-08, 23:30
hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

love milly xx

Lindalou64
27-07-08, 15:05
Hello Nigel And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well,linda

kellie
27-07-08, 21:45
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here. You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lorac
27-07-08, 21:54
Hello Nigel

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

weeble40
28-07-08, 08:42
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 17:33
Hi Nigel,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. I'm sorry about the loss of your Grandad.

Take care,

Laura