PDA

View Full Version : Staying out of chat..

nikk_dolittle
26-07-08, 18:54
Hi all,

I just wanted to say that I will be staying out of chat for awhile...

I am finding it hard and appuled becasue of the things that were spoken about in there last night some of which I dont think should of been meantioned as they were inoproperiate. I may be wrong but it got to me...

Im not going in detail but Im on the forum still.

Take care
Nikk xx

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 19:14
Nikk

If you want to PM me and tell me the time etc I will take a look at what was said for you.

Thanks

nikk_dolittle
26-07-08, 19:25
thanks
Have sent reply

N x

Alisonj
26-07-08, 19:31
That sucks. I rarely go into chat but you should be able to go in an d be comfortable.

Lou~Lou
26-07-08, 19:43
Aww im sorry to hear that Nikk. Was I in at the time? Hope it wasnt something I said.

milly jones
26-07-08, 20:21
i too am out of chat at the moment because of certain ppl and theyre attitudes to me.

i know this time i am not at fault, and i thought it was in my head but its not.

i too visit the forum daily

nikk im always here as usual by pm/msn

milly xx

The Fool
26-07-08, 21:23
nikk im realy sorry if anything that was said offended you we all got a little silly and over exited im really sorry we juts get a little carried away and dont tend to think it may bother others and we should so again im really sorry :(

Wolfie
26-07-08, 21:32
Woopsy. I remember being a little hyper too. I apologize if you took anything I said as something offensive, but it certainly was not my intention.

Take care,

Chrissy xx

bottleblond
26-07-08, 21:41
Ok guys!!

What exactly was the problem? i have looked at the chat logs for the time stated and i can't see anything offensive.

Please feel free to pm me here on the forum if you can throw some light on this matter.

Regards

Lisa
xxx

The Fool
26-07-08, 21:44
well um people were bing a bit rude but most found it funny rather than offensive but i no thats not excuse as it says in the rules not to be rude

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 21:47
Unless we know the exact time we cannot spend all night reading chat logs and the time Nikk gave us nothing was said.

So we need more details please!

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 21:49
It would help if people saved the chat logs and then sent them to us so we can read it

You can do this by clicking on the floppy disk icon and copying and pasting to us.

Thanks

bottleblond
26-07-08, 21:50
It wasn't at the time stated, so if the time can be more accurate then i can look into it!! Chat logs are very long and it helps if a time can be accurate.

Sorry, i know it sounds harsh but to look through an evenings chat logs could take hours.

lisa
xx

nikk_dolittle
26-07-08, 21:51
Sorry, it must be me. Ignore it. Sorry for wasting time. its my fault.:(

Nx

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 21:56
Nikk - you are not wasting time if you had a problem but we are not sure what we are looking for so PM Lisa with any more details and she will look into it more.

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 21:57
well um people were bing a bit rude but most found it funny rather than offensive but i no thats not excuse as it says in the rules not to be rude

What time was this and what was said please?

The Fool
26-07-08, 22:10
i dont want to get people in trouble

bottleblond
26-07-08, 22:12
If i'm not in the chat room then i am usualy floating about the forum, and if not always there, then i do check in regularly. Any problems, please feel free to give me a shout!! :smile:

xx

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 22:15
i dont want to get people in trouble
PM me teen

nikk_dolittle
26-07-08, 22:16
can someone lock or delte this post please.

Im Sorry, i shouldnt of started it. Sorry i guess i dont fit in chat when things are as they are. Soryr

nx

bottleblond
26-07-08, 22:20
Nikk we all fit in chat sweety!! please if you want us to check something then we either need a name or an accurate time.

Don't be sorry
pm me Nikk!

xxx

nomorepanic
26-07-08, 22:21
We take all complaints serioulsy Nikk as you know but we are not sure what was said that upset you so we cannot take this further as we see nothing in there around the time you stated. Sorry.

The Fool
26-07-08, 22:22
i dont want to get involved im sorry i dont want to like tell on my friends.sorry i cant be of more help.

Alisonj
26-07-08, 22:25
I dont think it has anything to do with telling on yoru friends. It isnt high school. Someone was offended and the mods deserve to know what happened. The person should feel comfortable in chat and not have to feel like any of this is her fault.

The Fool
26-07-08, 22:27
ok im sorry but to be honest i really dont remember that much someone was just teelling rude jokes i think and its not nikks fault we all no its not and so should she and i was apart of it so i will probs get puniched or somthing to but i dont even rember who was in there

bottleblond
26-07-08, 23:02
Hi there

Can we have Admin close this now please?

Thanks all for the input

lisa
xx